Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
damn they put this fakkit tommy rees back in?

way to kill gholson confidence

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Have yall noticed that ESPN has stopped showing all those Big 10 early games as this year has gone by?

Once Gameday goes off, they immediately switch to an early SEC game. In years past when the Big 10 was good, it was always the early game.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Have yall noticed that ESPN has stopped showing all those Big 10 early games as this year has gone by?

Once Gameday goes off, they immediately switch to an early SEC game. In years past when the Big 10 was good, it was always the early game.

wow breh yoru right now that i mention it, even last year and the year brefore i remember it was always michigan/penn state/ohio state games like at 12pm , now it is sec games.

big ten games seem to be regulated to later in the evening or the big ten network

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

It was a good move. Just think about it breh, you go from Corso donning the mascot headwear on Gameday like :krs: to Purdue vs. Minnesota with that horrible female announcer :scusthov:

I'm surprised it took that long to make that move

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just turned off AC3, to see ND down to Pitt. What the hell is going on in that game?

Status
Not open for further replies.