2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
fitting end...another interception in the redzone.

more missed wide open receivers :scusthov:

Chase Daniel got some eligibility left? Brad Smith? Blaine Gabbert?....:to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
of course not...you just follow whatever mid-major team is good or a random high scoring offensive team

I'm sure you loved us in 2007 when Chase Daniel had us at number one and we had one of the best offenses in the country

:whoa:

wrong

actually the team im still on and ive always been on is tcu even though they flabby and sick this year

trayvon boykin shredding that west virgnia d:wow:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
:whoa:

wrong

actually the team im still on and ive always been on is tcu even though they flabby and sick this year

trayvon boykin shredding that west virgnia d:wow:

could've fooled me

I thought you were a huge Oregon fan with the way you've been hyping them as the second coming for like three years

and you're obviously a Sumlin fan...you've been riding his bandwagon from Houston to A&M

come on bruh...you a TCU fan...since when?...you jump on when Franchione was there? or were you a Patterson guy? Did you stay on the bandwagon when they didn't make a bowl game in 03 or 04? Or did you just come around in 08 when they first made a top 10?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
could've fooled me

I thought you were a huge Oregon fan with the way you've been hyping them as the second coming for like three years

and you're obviously a Sumlin fan...you've been riding his bandwagon from Houston to A&M

come on bruh...you a TCU fan...since when?...you jump on when Franchione was there? or were you a Patterson guy? Did you stay on the bandwagon when they didn't make a bowl game in 03 or 04? Or did you just come around in 08 when they first made a top 10?

:beli:

ive been a tcu fan since the tomlinson days, and yes i stayed on the bandwagon.

and hell i hav eno allegiance as im not a alum of any american university

cheering on pitt panthers right now:mj:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
What the hell has DGB done this year? Thought he was all world, AJ Green prototype

so far he looks like a great athlete...but it's really tough for me to judge him based on how awful our quarterbacks have been...tough to catch passes 10 feet over your head

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
:beli:

ive been a tcu fan since the tomlinson days, and yes i stayed on the bandwagon.

and hell i hav eno allegiance as im not a alum of any american university

cheering on pitt panthers right now:mj:

hey, that's fine I just couldn't tell from some of the posts...but props for sticking with it...I grew up in the DFW area...I used to go to TCU games when I was a kid, because we could get tickets really cheap.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hey, that's fine I just couldn't tell from some of the posts...but props for sticking with it...I grew up in the DFW area...I used to go to TCU games when I was a kid, because we could get tickets really cheap.

daps breh, ill make the trek one day

Status
Not open for further replies.