jadillac

Veteran
Daps
and the texas team will have to play at manhattan

texas barely beat kansas today

tcu without pachall is :facepalm:

okie state on teh road has struggled this year

and baylor has no d

because of no big 12 game and because none of these teams bneside texas is ranked, k state may not be in teh title game.

if K-State wins out and OU keeps winning, etc., K-state is going to the title game OVER Oregon who wasn't played anybody.

Oregons best bet is to hope USC and OSU continue to win.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if K-State wins out and OU keeps winning, etc., K-state is going to the title game OVER Oregon who wasn't played anybody.

Oregons best bet is to hope USC and OSU continue to win.

not so fast my friend, oregon still has 3 ranked teams on their schedule, USC, notre dame and oregon state

usc if they beat arizona today will still be a top ten matchup and next week oregon faces them on the road, if stanford keeps winning they will be top 15, and oregon state may even be top 5 when the civil war happens

a lack of a big 12 championship game means oregon

and damn michigan state just beat wisky in madison in front of all these upset cacs

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the real question is what if Alabama loses?

Would the BCS put an undefeated Oregon vs KSU over a 1-loss SEC team?

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming into this season I thought he was the best WR in CF. People were saying Watkins, but I think its clear.

I knew he was faster than Woods last year, but he's passed him completely this year

Watkins has only played in 5 games this year, hes just now getting back up to speed in the offense. They're both great recievers though

Status
Not open for further replies.