Not open for further replies.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
the messed up thing if penn state had a kicker they would be undefeated lol

It's mind blowing. But honestly after watching the Pats O this year, and watching Penn State. Bill O'brian is a good fukking coach. Penn State is going to fall off after this year. But Billy has them dudes putting in work.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's mind blowing. But honestly after watching the Pats O this year, and watching Penn State. Bill O'brian is a good fukking coach. Penn State is going to fall off after this year. But Billy has them dudes putting in work.

nah penn state still got talent allen robinson could be the best wr in the big ten, but yup obrien is a good ass coach

i remember mcgloin being straight trash

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
for real how isnt derek dooley not fired yet?

a piss poor sec record and has never beaten a ranked opponent

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the more i watch him this year the more i realize he was extremely overrated coming into this season and last year. dude aint that good

in the sec hes the most "pro style" qb out there and hes big and has size so that makes him more overrated, he puts up great stats out of conference play, but in the sec he always struggles, slow, piss poor awareness, cant pick up the blitz

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
nah penn state still got talent allen robinson could be the best wr in the big ten, but yup obrien is a good ass coach

i remember mcgloin being straight trash

Whats crazy is Penn Sates #1 reaciver Justin Brown bailed to Oklahoma. Robinson had like 3 catches before this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.