Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its kind of good tenn scored cuz now saban is pissed and the d gonna get chewed out

now run it up saban run it up

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
WVU's D might be one of the worst I've ever seen in CFB. They get zero pass rush. They're letting Klein, who's average at best throwing the ball, torch them thru the air without the need of establishing the run.

The technique of their DB's is atrocious. They give big ass cushions, then break on every single little fake. And when they break, their technique is so bad that they immediately remove any chance of making a play. How do you give a 10+ yard cushion, yet end up chasing WR's down the field? Just horrible coaching.

Holgo has a genius offensive mind, but he really needs to find someone that knows what they're doing on the defensive side.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
WVU's D might be one of the worst I've ever seen in CFB. They get zero pass rush. They're letting Klein, who's average at best throwing the ball, torch them thru the air without the need of establishing the run.

The technique of their DB's is atrocious. They give big ass cushions, then break on every single little fake. And when they break, their technique is so bad that they immediately remove any chance of making a play. How do you give a 10+ yard cushion, yet end up chasing WR's down the field? Just horrible coaching.

Holgo has a genius offensive mind, but he really needs to find someone that knows what they're doing on the defensive side.

cosign everything you say, could be the worse defense in all of cfb, for a big ass school this is straight unacceptable

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that Irvin dude on WVU must've took their pass rush with him to NFL or something. cause damn

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bruh how we got 40 pts and mcneal has 0 TDs and 16 rush yds :beli:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

it's a disgrace to football

Status
Not open for further replies.