2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
there also down to their 3rd rb and they just lost their number 1 wr

so ther fielding a backup qb, a 3rd string rb and missing their top wr

It's Iowa State man...if TCU was elite their defense would be able to shut this team down and eek out a win...we'll see if they stiffen up and win...but I've been unimpressed with TCU this year

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's Iowa State man...if TCU was elite their defense would be able to shut this team down and eek out a win...we'll see if they stiffen up and win...but I've been unimpressed with TCU this year

teams like tcu got the benefit of shyt conferecnes overall they dont have the athletes and depth to be contenders in these big cofnerences

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Big turnover for LSU. The gators punter has been giving LSU awful field position so far today. Best field position of the day..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
FreedS[ohh]lave;1733975 said:
teams like tcu got the benefit of shyt conferecnes overall they dont have the athletes and depth to be contenders in these big cofnerences

iowa state is a quality team breh, 3-1 and they beat okie state last year

:whoa:

tcu is elite, any team in the fbs who loses their starting qb /rb

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
iowa state is a quality team breh, 3-1 and they beat okie state last year

:whoa:

tcu is elite, any team in the fbs who loses their starting qb /rb

listen...I'm not saying TCU should look dominant without their QB/RB...but if they are ELITE...then their defense should put them on their back and hold down the fort

you really think other elite teams like Bama, FSU, Oregon, etc. would lose to Iowa State without their starting QB and RB?...no...of course not...they would stiffen up on defense...send their next man up and proceed to take care of business against ISU

It's not that TCU's not good...it's just that i don't feel they're ELITE like they've been pumped up to be...and I could be wrong...maybe they put it together and win this game and go on to win the Big 12...but I just simply don't see it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.