phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
virginia ffan?

:ufdup:

Rocco gets benched with us down 20. Sims throws 2 TDs to bring us within 6 and 2 minutes and 3 timeouts to spare. We get them to go 3 and out after the kickoff, using all of our timeouts in the process. And then on 4th down, we're called for 12 men on the field. Ball game. Sims doesn't even get the chance to save the day.

I hate football.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hey hey hey now, MTSU beating GT is embarassing for them and the ACC, yes...

...but Cincy isn't a bad team. They will end up being the 3rd Big East team in the Top 25. Promise.

yeah cincy is a good ass team

va tech 0-2 against the big east

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rocco gets benched with us down 20. Sims throws 2 TDs to bring us within 6 and 2 minutes and 3 timeouts to spare. We get them to go 3 and out after the kickoff, using all of our timeouts in the process. And then on 4th down, we're called for 12 men on the field. Ball game. Sims doesn't even get the chance to save the day.

I hate football.

wait after that horrible showing against tcu last week, racco is still getting starts?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I hate football.

yalls coach is a jackass. every game yall pull your qb Sims comes in and produces but he wants to keep him as a backup :what:
no excuse for that

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
yalls coach is a jackass. every game yall pull your qb Sims comes in and produces but he wants to keep him as a backup :what:
no excuse for that

Everyone wanted Sims to start, but Rocco hadn't technically "lost" the job. Sims has thrown a couple TDs, but he's also fumbled it twice in the pocket.

Until today, of course. Sims is definitely the starter after today.

Status
Not open for further replies.