2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Espn, PLEASE stop showing shots of all the empty seats at the Miami game. That shyts even embarrassing me

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Espn, PLEASE stop showing shots of all the empty seats at the Miami game. That shyts even embarrassing me

There's more gaps than the Sacramento Mountain Lion UFL game last night that was on TV . That game was played in a minor league baseball stadium and everyone here thought they were starting the season next week.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
geno smith driving these cacs crazy. keep sayin shyt like "he has to keep this up and it matters what he does in november"..why aren't we giving him the benefit of doubt again? i mean why would he NOT keep this up?

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
This Baylor/WVU game deserves to be on a more high profile station than FX :aicmon:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its like they dont teach that until rookie year NFL. i never got why. even Saban's corners dont look back most the time
i dont know why, i was taught to look back for the ball in high school
I think its because they call shielding and pass interfernece differently in college than in the NFL. You have to look back in the NFL to make it seem like you're playing the ball instead of playing the man. In college, you don't have to look back as long as you don't have blatant pass interference. I may be wrong but I heard one of he announcers mention this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
geno smith driving these cacs crazy. keep sayin shyt like "he has to keep this up and it matters what he does in november"..why aren't we giving him the benefit of doubt again? i mean why would he NOT keep this up?

there acting liek he didnt pass for over 400 yards on lsu last year

Status
Not open for further replies.