Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its crazy

The punter on my hs team was NOTHING SPECIAL...this dude got a spot on michigans team and LETTERED. Wtf.

The gap between pro and college is maybe biggest at cornerback and kicker.

College cb's, especially underclassment, do not turn back for the ball or follow their wrs tight without cheating at NEARLY the rate pros do, to the point of angering me until I remember the lvl of player I'm watching.

Kickers? :beli: AIN'T NO AUTOMATIC KICKS in college. A good fg or punter is invaluable in college.

cosign, its crazy, you look at the nfl if you cant nail a 45 yarder consistently your out of a job, college? :bryan:

penn state got this ficken dude about to attempt and prob miss just right now.

edit yup he missed

and college corners suck there are prob like 10 true shut down corners in all of fbs and a bunch are on teh same team

this is why you can just air it out in college easily

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
cosign, its crazy, you look at the nfl if you cant nail a 45 yarder consistently your out of a job, college? :bryan:

penn state got this ficken dude about to attempt and prob miss just right now.

Who was the kicker that peyton manning called an idiot, and liquored up? That went to the patriots???

Dude would be the greatest kicker in college history if he still was eligible, but in the nfl he's a liquored up idiot, even with superbowls to his name :deadrose:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Who was the kicker that peyton manning called an idiot, and liquored up? That went to the patriots???

Dude would be the greatest kicker in college history, but in the nfl he's a liquored up idiot, even with superbowls to his name :deadrose:

mike vanderjagt He never went to the Pats. The Pats kicker went to the colts.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Dude would be the greatest kicker in college history if he still was eligible, but in the nfl he's a liquored up idiot, even with superbowls to his name :deadrose:

mike vanderjagt lol

dude was accurate though.

in that brows ravens game phil dawson in the rain hit liek 3 50 yarders.

damn college kickers cant even hit a 30 yarder for teh most part, i don't get it, Alot of crummy ass fbs schools even fcs schools have good kickers.

cornesr are another, besides alabama a good qb can roast on any team out there

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i was wrong gizzle

illinois is the worse bcs school out there

cant pass, cant run, cant tackle, cant even kick chip shots

Status
Not open for further replies.