2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Clemson, Okl, Slawburn, Ark and Meeeeshigan show us once again ........[ame=http://youtu.be/hcGwt3FRJr8?t=11s]They are who we thought they were! - YouTube[/ame]
:pacspit: :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The Ducks D is pretty, pretty good.. :ld:

Good grief. Marriotta is gonna be a good one.

welp...this one looks like it's starting to get out of hand...Oregon still looks like the most impressive team in the pac-12 to me.

i told everyone before the season the ducks have the best d in the pac 12, chip finally recruited on the other side of the ball, athletic ass nikkas with 4.4 speed

yall ever think about how tough it must be for student athletes at hawaii? how do they find time to study/work with all the travel to the mainland for games? especially the basketball team.

athletes don't study breh:skip:, plus hawaii gets that extra game on their schedule that no else team gets to help out with costs. The Jet Lag kills other teams more than it does hawaii.

must be brutal, and they are a D1/FBS program too

its not as bad now as it was in the mid 90s when they were in that mess that was the WAC when it had 16 teams

yep

Well I guess the question now is, should the Ducks be ranked #2 or LSU?

I am thinking the Ducks should be #2 :youngsabo:

ducks should be number 2, what a poor ass hsowing by lsu, however it was on the road, oregon hasn't left autzen as of yet.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
btw i want to see alabama v oregon

oregon scored on lsu

in that oregon v lsu game even with bum ass darron thomas at qb, deanthony thomas first game and no kenyon barney, oreogn still outgained lsu in yards, the penalties and turnovers is what killed them

Oregon could beat alabama on a neutral field yes im saying it now

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Oregon should definitely be #2......I cant believe they tried to say that was a quality win for LSU...:comeon:.....Auburn played their hearts out last night but they are not a good team......Auburn was having success with alot of those misdirection plays....what you think Oregon would do to them??.....Alabama vs Oregon would be a good one.....

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
btw i want to see alabama v oregon

oregon scored on lsu

in that oregon v lsu game even with bum ass darron thomas at qb, deanthony thomas first game and no kenyon barney, oreogn still outgained lsu in yards, the penalties and turnovers is what killed them

Oregon could beat alabama on a neutral field yes im saying it now

:usure:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
SZeF4.jpg

lol

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
It was LSU's first road game in the SEC, and we have a lot of young players...I wasnt expecting a blowout...but dont act Like Oregon would be a problem for BAMA or LSU..cuz honestly Oregon gonna lose like they always do..Those Pac 12 teams aint made for grown man football

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It was LSU's first road game in the SEC, and we have a lot of young players...I wasnt expecting a blowout...but dont act Like Oregon would be a problem for BAMA or LSU..cuz honestly Oregon gonna lose like they always do..Those Pac 12 teams aint made for grown man football
You mean I'm ignorant as crap and can't read a Dora the explorer coloring book and this football thing better pan out for me in the future or I'm gonna be back to wrestling mud gators football?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:laff:......you scored 12 points on a defense that gave up 28 to Louisiana Monroe.....LSU is not fukking with Oregon at all....you see those misdirection plays that LSU fell for time and time again???......Oregon would run them nikkaz....Oh and they have a defense as well.....SC gonna have a hell of a time with Oregon....Ill pray....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:childplease:

all year you've been hearing about mettenberger big arm this and that

nikka is trash just a bigger dumber jarrett lee

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
:childplease:

all year you've been hearing about mettenberger big arm this and that

nikka is trash just a bigger dumber jarrett lee
He had no INT's, threw smart passes despite having subpar blocking and WR dropping passes, and the difference between Mett and jordan jefferson is night and day. And it was his first road game in SEC college football period.

Maybe YOU just a big dumb football fan who cant correctly evaluate a QB playing his 1st SEC game.
:leon::leon::leon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He had no INT's, threw smart passes despite having subpar blocking and WR dropping passes, and the difference between Mett and jordan jefferson is night and day. And it was his first road game in SEC college football period.

Maybe YOU just a big dumb football fan who cant correctly evaluate a QB playing his 1st SEC game.
:leon::leon::leon:

lol at 15 for 27 with 169 yards 2 scks and a fumble loss being good

this nikka is kiehl frazier status

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Reading Bruce Feldman's wrap-up Column, and a great quote from Chip Kelly:

"That's the great thing about this team," Kelly said. "We don't have a lot 'finger' guys. We have a lot of 'thumb' guys," he says, pointing his thumb at his chest. " 'We'll take care of it.' We have a lot of competitors that want to go on the field in those situations."

:ehh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So this week is Oregon?? In a week or two it's prolly gon be Kansas st. That can beat the SEC? Next y'all gon be saying Norte Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.