Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
he's a sucker and he will jump off the bandwagon as soon as they lose, JUST LIKE HOW HE HASNT SAID shyt ABOUT BOISE GETTIN BEAT BY MICHIGAN STATE after all that shyt he was talking yesterday

not at all boise almost won with a bunch of red shirt freshies and sophmores im still boise boise boise

next year they will win the big east and will be in a bcs bowl :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Penn St is the most boring football team.

Even though they're a rushing offense/ good defense type like Bama.. they're just not as exciting.

We break a lot of big runs and pass more.

And our (Alabama's) defense is exciting to watch

For some reason even when Penn St makes a good play on defense.. that shyt'll have you yawning and shyt.

Bama hits hard, flys around the field, has a variety of different looks and formations.

Our blitzes are no joke

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
missed FG

dx3cq.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Penn St is the most boring football team.

Even though they're a rushing offense/ good defense type like Bama.. they're just not as exciting.

We break a lot of big runs and pass more.

And our (Alabama's) defense is exciting to watch

For some reason even when Penn St makes a good play on defense.. that shyt'll have you yawning and shyt.

Bama hits hard, flys around the field, has a variety of different looks and formations.

Our blitzes are no joke

penn state switched to more of a passing team this game it seems

smh at that missed field goal should have gone for it

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nice breakup by davis

damn man it KILLS me that underclass DBs never look back for the football...its so fukking annoying...i forget who i'm watching sometimes and consistently doing that is a discepline that CBs get as they progress.

JT floyd used to never ever and I KILLED him for it....leon hall picked up early and got better as it progressed and he's in the legaue to this day

remember that college players have different standards of play, especially the kicking game and secondary is hard to do sometimes LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.