2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Its probably the stupidest rule ever made

college football does stupid stuff like this....

....remember that year severl years ago they changed the clock rules. Several teams were cost games because the clock kept running out at the end of games and they scrapped the rule after that year and acted like it never existed. :whistle:

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
college football does stupid stuff like this....

....remember that year severl years ago they changed the clock rules. Several teams were cost games because the clock kept running out at the end of games and they scrapped the rule after that year and acted like it never existed. :whistle:

While i agree with what youre saying i can see where they were coming from with that clock rule..that was back when we were getting 4 hr Texas Tech Mizzou games and they wanted to speed things up

But this rule..i dont see any point to it. how does making a player go to the sideline after his helmet comes off promote player saftey?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
While i agree with what youre saying i can see where they were coming from with that clock rule..that was back when we were getting 4 hr Texas Tech Mizzou games and they wanted to speed things up

But this rule..i dont see any point to it. how does making a player go to the sideline after his helmet comes off promote player saftey?

Well, I'm sure the point is to "check the player out" briefly....but its dumb in its execution

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
I feel so bad for Marquess Wilson...he's had two great long grabs called back because of holding...ugh...this hurts my heart seeing a Leach team look this putrid on offense

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
lol @ needing more football to decide the winner in this fukking pillow fight, at least unlv covered

Status
Not open for further replies.