2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm sure Gizzle does want to be a Michigan Man. No one disputes this fact.

I do. I'm an eagle and proud of it. Michigan is a great school and ann arbor is my heart, but emu is my school thru and thru.

Don't tell me what I want to be. If I wanted to front as a wolverine I would've gone to u of m dearborn (no diss swiggy).

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't tell me what I want to be. If I wanted to front as a wolverine I would've gone to u of m dearborn (no diss swiggy).

:umad:

We just playing around in here breh. shyt, most 99% of Alabama fans in here and real life never went to the school, haven't seen the campus and can't spell Alabama in the first place.

:russ:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be heading out for the mothership tomorrow afternoon.12 Hour trip brehs. :rambo:

My first time outside Ala,Ga,Tn,Fla :sadcam: :krs:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Oh yeah where you gulliver travels ass nikkas been? Nowhere.Now.

Bruh, the hospital I was born at prolly had a larger population than your whole city. Not to mention, the infant unit where I was stashed at, right out the womb prolly had a more total teeth in there than your city aswell. :lolbron:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bruh, the hospital I was born at prolly had a larger population than your whole city. Not to mention, the infant unit where I was stashed at, right out the womb prolly had a more total teeth in there than your city aswell. :lolbron:

The infant unit probably had a higher intelligence as well.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow that's pretty pathetic. Chewing tabacco states only :youngsabo:

Nah all those states or beautiful.You should come visit guzzler.Beautiful weather.Beautiful women.Nice people.But then again a top hat flippin shut in house nikka like you that jacks is dikk and reads comic books all day probably wouldnt fit in down here.So you just stay in your little eskimo hole up there by canada and jack off to wonder woman and spew your misconceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.