MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the-pose.gif

:jawalrus:

We are officially 8 days from the start of college football :noah:, God has truely shined his light down blessed us with 18 games on Thursday with the big one being South Carolina at Vanderbilt, and Kevin Sumlin coaching his first game for the aggies against Louisiana tech before they get ass raped in the sec

And then on friday boise boise boise state at michigan state friday night football match
:ahh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Two weeks away

No one cares? :sadcam:

- U$C fans are worried the NCAA might be onto them.
- Auburn fans are scurred their top recruit isn't even able to practice yet cause of shady ways.
- Ohio's irrelevent as a motherfukker right now.
- Oregon's still designing new uni's as I type.
- Florida State's trying to find a new way to choke for this upcoming season.
- The Gators are wondering if there's an asterisk somewhere that would let Tebow have another year of eligibility.
- Bama's a confident bunch, but knowing how MICHIGAN owns Saban, it's got them thinking twice about playing week one. Many mysterious 'injuries' seem to be happening in Tuscaloosa.
- LSU's looking back on how to renig on Matthieu's suspension.
- Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas .. :heh: .. lemme stop.
- Right now .. Notre Dame's Brian Kelly is yelling at some poor student athlete, making him contemplate suicide.
- And right now .. MICHIGAN is doing what they do best. Preparing to be the leaders and best. :lawd:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
- Florida State's trying to find a new way to choke for this upcoming season.
- And right now .. MICHIGAN is doing what they do best. Preparing to be the leaders and best. :lawd:

you Michigan fukks are worse than O$U, Bama & UF fans...1 good season after years of mediocrity and you nikkas are swearing up & down, y'all are some true world beaters and deserve to be in the conversation for BCS contenders...foh, Bo Schembechler ain't walking thru them doors...neither is Lloyd Carr after all the disrespect y'all hurled at him...everything about you guys off the field is terrifying baby cries when she hears the Michigan Fight Song - YouTube

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Michigan owe us a return trip to Tally. They hate FSU because they dropped 51 on they punk ass squad in the Big House back when it was 1 vs 3. Let the grass grow did all they could to slow em down and still got ran out they own yard.

I'd like a home and home with Michigan though I got no hate for U of M. CFB better when schools like FSU,Michigan,Nebraska,Tennessee even Miami are in the discussion fukk the Boise,TCU and other fly by night programs.

The 2012 Nole DL would kill Denard though if we happened to play you in a BCS bowl.:youngsabo:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Michigan owe us a return trip to Tally. They hate FSU because they dropped 51 on they punk ass squad in the Big House back when it was 1 vs 3. Let the grass grow did all they could to slow em down and still got ran out they own yard.

I'd like a home and home with Michigan though I got no hate for U of M. CFB better when schools like FSU,Michigan,Nebraska,Tennessee even Miami are in the discussion fukk the Boise,TCU and other fly by night programs.

The 2012 Nole DL would kill Denard though if we happened to play you in a BCS bowl.:youngsabo:

Agreed. I'd love to play them just once even if it's a neutral field. Hate the bolded. Sounds like shyt fans of teams that's fallen off say

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
How come you Seminole nikkas are acting like I'm shytting on you? :merchant: I like the Noles. I've had three friends play on FSU recently (kinda recent.) But why are you cats acting like ya'll aint known for underachieving? Aint shyt wrong with that. Aint nothing Jimbo wont be able to finally right. :jawalrus:

Edit: A home and home with FSU would be dope. Plus, at least our players would be able to see some good looking hoes .. unlike them beastly bytches in Ann Arbor. :sadcam:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Agreed. I'd love to play them just once even if it's a neutral field. Hate the bolded. Sounds like shyt fans of teams that's fallen off say

Probably said that because I been watching all these old ass mid 90's games on YouTube reliving my childhood.

Seeing Dunn running wild back in the day with them OG Nole jerseys. :ahh:

I used to always expect FSU and Nebraska to play for the NC back then. It should've happened in 96,97 and 99 but 1 loss f'd it up. Both started falling off about same time so I hold soft spot for them plus they fans showed mad love whenever they came out to Cali a few years back.

Hated the Gators but watching that fun n gun offense with Anthony,Hilliard,Green at WR and Taylor,Jackson,Williams at RB with Danny throwing :wow:

Even Michigan I loved watching them play at 9am every Saturday on ESPN or ABC. They always had QB issues with Griese vs Driesbach and Brady vs Henson they seemed to underachieve too much outside of the 97 title team.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vandy played solid football down the stretch last year. if jordan rodgers can become more consistent thrower, they have playmakers in zac stacy who had 1193 yards rushing last year and wr jordan matthews on the perimeter who had 778 yards receiving and 19 ypc last year.

after rodgers became the starter they didnt have any quality wins but they blew out army, kentucky, and wake forest and didnt have a loss by more than 7 points. they choked away the game against arkansas and gave georgia all they could handle. it could be a very good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.