200K salary, free healthcare, house paid off but the town is 80 percent homo, 10 percent lesbians,

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Hell yeah great restaurants probably clean with good landscaping. I'm minding my business and pulling all available straight women because all the men are gay

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Lmfao. Dropping my name on the front page of this is wild. You ain't shyt :skip:

That being said... What thread were you talking about?
:russ: This shyt right here bro

nikka, close this clown ass thread.

The fukk kind of p*ssy is worth sacrificing a guaranteed $500K.

My bad, you said a DATE. No guarantee of the p*ssy. Goofy ass question.

Top WOAT threads are
  • Goofy ass hypotheticals with an obvious one sided answer unless you're a goofy.
  • Smash or Pass threads that make no sense for anyone to pass on so the OP should have just made an appreciation thread.
  • Threads with "PAWG" and the white bytch is just a regular boring ass white girl.
  • Self-hating threads on a black forum that seek low hanging fruit engagement like, "You know, he's a Klan member but he may have a point here..." type shyt.

We should have left those threads in 2019.

Daps
So what you’re saying is the I can be making a bunch of money while being the only eligible bachelor in town :mjgrin:
OP said 80% gay men, 10% lesbian?

So 10% straight females and I'm the ONLY straight breh? Lets say the town is 50,000 people. That's 5,000 straight women. Focus on only women 18+ and single = 1,000 women, maybe 2,000.

With $200k/year, house paid and free health-care.....I'm taking that deal. You already know the art scene, theater etc., is gonna be on point. Ain't gotta worry about jealous nikkas at the club. Not pretty enough as a man for gay men to even want me like that. Easy peasy deal.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yeah.

Day to day, someone's sexuality has little impact on my life. Even if I was a raging homophobe, 20% is enough to build a social circle from.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you can land in certain neighbourhoods over here and live out that practical experiment

church street in Toronto used to be like that. i'd make deliveries to businesses over there and the whole scene was unnatural. gay people secluding themselves to some strip because it was their safe zone. i looked like an alien every time i went over there. nowadays the young gays don't really live like this anymore. you won't find them concentrated in a town. But given what i witnessed. No i would not live in a place like that.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
OP said 80% gay men, 10% lesbian?

So 10% straight females and I'm the ONLY straight breh? Lets say the town is 50,000 people. That's 5,000 straight women. Focus on only women 18+ and single = 1,000 women, maybe 2,000.

With $200k/year, house paid and free health-care.....I'm taking that deal. You already know the art scene, theater etc., is gonna be on point. Ain't gotta worry about jealous nikkas at the club. Not pretty enough as a man for gay men to even want me like that. Easy peasy deal.
:childplease:

10% are straight people. Why do you automatically assume they are all single attractive women?