2000-01 Bucks Squad would have made Conference finals in 2024!

premier58

All Star
Daps
shyt I remember when mofos busted them out NBA2K1 on Dreamcast with the dial-up before they dropped the broadband adapter.

They was letting off threes, running to the 3 point line on fast breaks too. The big 4 when used right was possibly a cheese team back then especially with dial up latency.
Those were the days!! My homie loved that.squad!! They also get love on the Knucklehead Podcast. Q and Darius said they referred to Cassell, Ray and Glenn as the 2 pt geezers. 😂🤣😂🤣. Because they seemed to never miss a mid range junpshot. I think Milwaukee being so talented causes Ray Allen to be underrated historically. Sharing the load with 2 20 pt scorers, you are not gonna consistently get the opportunity to aveage 25-28 ppg. Which I feel young Ray, couldve done if he got the same usage in Milwaukee that he received in Seattle

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Andy Reid at a similar time period was of similar success...and didn't get his just due, vision fully understood and proper respect until Patrick MaHomes was on the scene and the game leaned more into offense. Donovan McNabb would be a super bowl champion if he was on these Chiefs in his prime.

George Karl in this era if he could recreate or time machine that 2000-01 Bucks squad he would find success with conference finals and finals appearances.

But the not living up to expectations messed up his mental that he ain't good with the NBA. And part of that is because he feels refs cheated his teams at times, imo. He became bitter, conspiracy theorist and distrustful.

Dont get this comparison. Besides this being a completely different sport. George Karl has created major beef with every single star that played for him, while he was coaching them.