20 Years Later: and DJ Quik is still my favorite Rapper of All Time

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think dudes like Quik, that can produce AND rap know how to use their voice better than most rappers who aren't so musically inclined.

Dr Dre, Erik Sermon, RZA, Kanye are all amazing rappers to me based on how well they use their voice and flows to complement their tracks.

Quick is an excellent rapper too.

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
Quik is a legend

and i forgot which one but one of those quik grooves got a nikka
alot of p*ssy
:myman:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
one of the best moments in a car for me, when i was a kid, was hearing these words "Yo, A day in the life of a playa named Quik..." :dj2:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i'm still like :krs: when i hear ghetto rendezvous. i've never heard anyone go at their own family on a track like that. save for eminem and his mom.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Quik Is The Name, gotdamn.

Listening to this album as a young kid for the first was mind blowin. So many memories from this album, quotables for daaaaaaaays.

"I'll beat yo ass as if we was playin TECMO BOWL!!!!! READY, DOWN!!!!!" :gladbron: :deadrose:

"Cause I'm like Noah's Ark ma bytches come in pairs":ohhh:

"Let's take a ride down the Crans, I'm rollin wit a muthaf*cka wit doo-doo in his pants:scusthov:

And the infamous Hi-C classic "I got ya fat pregnant b*tch in ma waterbed and I'm bout to bust a nut on ya little baby's head" :snoop::russ::sadbron:

Sh1t, I can go on and on.

Shouldn't of been listenin to this sh1t as a youngin

:yeshrug:CLASSIC album though

egolessindigo

G O H A R D
Daps
Reppin
N E W W O R L D N Y
man this reminds me of me and my cousin on melrose sunny day ac blasted all the fine LA Females good food/buds, classic Southern Cali shyt bro

Last edited by a moderator:

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
He's not my favorite rapper, but my favorite producer and Safe + Sound is proly my favorite album ever. Always keeps it funky, even on his last album from last year. 'So Compton' was one of my best songs from last year.

Last edited by a moderator: