20 years ago "A Goofy Movie" came out and introduced us to POWERLINE

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Took my 5 year old son to Disneyland for his birthday. Wife wanted us to all wear Disney shirts. Had to hit it up wearing this.

m_5ba088133c98445485df8d08.jpg

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Bring back classically animated movies. I'm tired of all the CGI shyt
I believe cartoons are expensive as fukk to make and supposedly waste a shyt ton on paper

CGI animation is obviously more easier but all that shyt looks the same and looks to bright and pretty

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
When the cheezy creh pauly shore hit that "its the GOOF KID :gladbron:" and everybody realized it was him, max was immortalized in drip forever from that moment. One play turned him from a unknown into a don. Like :umad: said "Im THAT nikka NOW everyone that knows ya told ya" :wow:

Even the blonde hoe was :takedat: eyeing him

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
When the cheezy creh pauly shore hit that "its the GOOF KID :gladbron:" and everybody realized it was him, max was immortalized in drip forever from that moment. One play turned him from a unknown into a don. Like :umad: said "Im THAT nikka NOW everyone that knows ya told ya" :wow:

Even the blonde hoe was :takedat: eyeing him

And the blond hoe was dissing him in the beginning.. Max was the epitome of back then they didn't want you, Now Im hot they all up on you

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I honestly wish they didn't do the Extremely Goofy movie.. The OG stands out in its own. Clearly this came out during the time where Disney were going OD with doing sequels with the classics for clout.. All of the elements that made the first movie magical isn't even on this joint. No Roxxanne, No mention of Powerline or the experiences bringing Goof and Max together like the OG. In this one It seems like Max hates Goofy and treats him like his own bytch through the whole movie.. Plus that garbage X games collab.. Ugh