20% off one transaction made at Playstation Store. Valid until 3/31/18

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy

I did follow the OP's said.....log in, watch the trailer and got reward but can't see or find 20% off?
I was being sarcastic. I'm not going to buy anything from PSN with the 20% discount. I haven't even checked for it.
I was making a comment based on the fact that I've told people a million times on this forum about the Best Buy gamers club program that gives you 20% off of every single game regardless of when it came out, and you even get $10 bonus gift cards for pre-ordering games a lot of times.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I was being sarcastic. I'm not going to buy anything from PSN with the 20% discount. I haven't even checked for it.
I was making a comment based on the fact that I've told people a million times on this forum about the Best Buy gamers club program that gives you 20% off of every single game regardless of when it came out, and you even get $10 bonus gift cards for pre-ordering games a lot of times.
I have the Best Buy gamers club membership too :banderas:. One thing that got me tight last year was how long it took Best Buy to do the "$10 pre order coupon" deals again :mjcry:. This psn deal is just for people who like going digital or just for convenience.

Last edited: