released today

Talos Principle 2 at #9 :ehh:
Xbots told me PSVR2 was a failure. :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
None of this makes any sense.

Just stan shyt for stan’s to stan :manny:

it seems there's a discrepancy with the release date in Metacritic's data. the update released on 12/14/2022, and the retail version released 1/26/2023, for both platforms. but Metacritic uses the 2022 date for PS5, and the 2023 date for Xbox

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Valhalla DLC on the list, but not cyberpunk :pachaha:
I was trying to figure that out too, using their filters. it got an 87 on PS5, and would have been #20, but they included PS4 games, so Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster pushed it out

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You don’t play that shyt :mjlol:
Numbers don't lie.
Beat Saber was in my top 5 most played games on PS5 for 2023 :yeshrug:
GT7 is not far behind.
I can't speak for everyone else but I play the hell out of my PSVR2.
Apparently accordingly to that link, plenty of other people are playing it as well.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Numbers don't lie.
Beat Saber was in my top 5 most played games on PS5 for 2023 :yeshrug:
GT7 is not far behind.
I can't speak for everyone else but I play the hell out of my PSVR2.
Apparently accordingly to that link, plenty of other people are playing it as well.
Review scores =/= to sales/popularity.

Alan wake at the top of the list but that shyt flopped.

You were honest that VR is in the midst of a astronomical flop in the VR thread.

Why you in here acting brand new???:dahell:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Metacritic is trash, just like it's reviewing system.

Dude woke got to work and just copy pasted whatever he had for PlayStation and posted it up.

But PlayStation is supposed to be the "exclusive box" even if you count 3rd party exclusives it's like less than what 4 out of 20? :laff:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
the link is based on Metacritic scores

Review scores =/= to sales/popularity.

Alan wake at the top of the list but that shyt flopped.

You were honest that VR is in the midst of a astronomical flop in the VR thread.

Why you in here acting brand new???:dahell:
Bunch of people reviewed it.
I'm not pretending the games or on par with the popularity of non-vr games. Responding to the idea that [no one] likes or is playing PSVR2.
I've played a ton of hours on PSVR 2, my 2023 wrap up numbers on PSN show that, and reviews put the game high up on the list for PS5 throughout 2023.
The way some of ya'll talk about PSVR2 is like it has no redeeming games for the platform at all.
I've argued the business side of PSVR2, not the quality of the games themselves. I might SEEM like splitting hairs but I've always tried to maintain the distinction in my critiques of the platform.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bunch of people reviewed it.
I'm not pretending the games or on par with the popularity of non-vr games. Responding to the idea that [no one] likes or is playing PSVR2.
I've played a ton of hours on PSVR 2, my 2023 wrap up numbers on PSN show that, and reviews put the game high up on the list for PS5 throughout 2023.
The way some of ya'll talk about PSVR2 is like it has no redeeming games for the platform at all.
I've argued the business side of PSVR2, not the quality of the games themselves. I might SEEM like splitting hairs but I've always tried to maintain the distinction in my critiques of the platform.
I’m glad you are playing your PSVR2. :cheers: