2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
per SAS Kawhi Leonard is telling people "Bron needs to stop being scared to guard me"

edit: Getting hit up from players saying Kawhi never said that. SAS is juelzing now :mjlol:

From all accounts i’ve ever heard Kawhi don’t even talk trash so Steven A is Juelzin A on this one

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

:russ: They gotta find something to talk about when you’re 30-7 and drama free

BogusAlarmingGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Brehs, I think the solution to Kuz is to get these 3rd scorer expectations outta here. Truth is, he’s a young player, in a city where many young stars fall astray, and there are players on the team which are showing themselves to be at least decent contributors on offense.

It should just be Bron/AD as primary scorers. And on the backend let everyone else contribute naturally the best they can. We don’t even put Kuz on a pedestal enough in the offense to warrant placing the pressure of 3rd scorer on his shoulders. I think if Frank just lets Kuzma be one of the guys and gives him tools to get his confidence back it might work out.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, I think the solution to Kuz is to get these 3rd scorer expectations outta here. Truth is, he’s a young player, in a city where many young stars fall astray, and there are players on the team which are showing themselves to be at least decent contributors on offense.

It should just be Bron/AD as primary scorers. And on the backend let everyone else contribute naturally the best they can. We don’t even put Kuz on a pedestal enough in the offense to warrant placing the pressure of 3rd scorer on his shoulders. I think if Frank just lets Kuzma be one of the guys and gives him tools to get his confidence back it might work out.
I agree. I think the Lakers have enough solid mid-tier scorers that they can get away without having that solidified third scorer. My main reason for wanting one was for injury protection for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.