2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake sports news media tryna break up the locker room....:pacspit:

That what it is

They see how much fun they having

No one going at each other

On this team ...thats not good for the rest of the NBA

Plus there are no storys coming out of the locker room

it makes it boring for the media

Skip have to FIND footage of a lebron missed shot in the 4th in a game where the Lakers are up 10 with 2 mins to go to try to shyt on this team

that should tell you something

you notice no one ever says a word about when the clippers lose or the bucks or rockets

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

This shyt is comedy. As if anybody who halfway knows shyt about the NBA doesn't know that all players reject mid season extensions simply because they can get a bigger contract in the offseason. Part of the NBA's problem is that they reach so hard trying to find drama and stories that they insult the fan's intelligence and just look clownish as a whole as if the on-court product isn't enough to hold fans. Then they wonder why folks check out and don't give a fukk about the actual games.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That what it is

They see how much fun they having

No one going at each other

On this team ...thats not good for the rest of the NBA

Plus there are no storys coming out of the locker room

it makes it boring for the media

Skip have to FIND footage of a lebron missed shot in the 4th in a game where the Lakers are up 10 with 2 mins to go to try to shyt on this team

that should tell you something

you notice no one ever says a word about when the clippers lose or the bucks or rockets

It’s disgusting to me. bytch ass uncreative ass feggits want a Beverly Hills 90210 fukkery filled story from the Lakers. I swear I would’ve been a sports journalist had the game not been so bytchmade. I wouldn’t want to be affiliated with the more wack elements in the business.

The only thing this team can do is keep winning and not cooperate with them and their thirst for a bird brainer sports thot type story. I’d love it if the whole team took that Westbrook/Marshawn energy and laid tremendous amounts of disrespect as the reporters except for the few that were actually on our side.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s disgusting to me. bytch ass uncreative ass feggits want a Beverly Hills 90210 fukkery filled story from the Lakers. I swear I would’ve been a sports journalist had the game not been so bytchmade. I wouldn’t want to be affiliated with the more wack elements in the business.

The only thing this team can do is keep winning and not cooperate with them and their thirst for a bird brainer sports thot type story. I’d love it if the whole team took that Westbrook/Marshawn energy and laid tremendous amounts of disrespect as the reporters except for the few that were actually on our side.

It makes them way too much money just look how many podcast and shows that got made over the last 15 years

It round the clock coverage

They know there is not to many personality left in this game because the players wised up they dont let no one in like that

If this was the 90's the media would love it

Karl Malone with getting a girl pregnate at 14
Birds drinking and kid he dont claim
the flat out racism that ewing was dealing with in NY ...(Look up them caling him a monkey)
Magics orgys ...(Its funny they media says the players are too buddy buddy but magic had players from the opposite team come through into the orgys after they played from what i read :russ:).....:ufdup:

Barkely crashing cars spitting on little girls tossing people into windows in bars :birdman:

the players are :russell: Now

so they have to make stuff out of nothing

Rob took a call now they trading kuz and its all to cause drama in the team ...the looking like this with every false story :myman:

They know Kuz wants to stay on the team its a hit job :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.