2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t mind keeping Rondo after getting Collison. In a perfect world, we win a title and keep this same team next year with Rondo/Collison/Caruso rotating at guard and Dwight/McGee/Cousins at the bigs. The depth would be great and I think Rondo would be more optimally used.

that would require everyone buying in

I can see the 3 PG rotation working cause I don't think Caruso and Collison have egos but the 3 C rotation won't work for sure. McGee has made it clear he wants to start, Cousins is still attempting to fix his career so he wants a bigger role than that. Dwight would have to be the odd man out and he's still productive enough that he shouldn't be the one sitting on the bench to appease those two.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I think Caruso is the one that's going to get the shaft playing time wise

Collison or Bradley will start, and Rondo will be demoted to the 3rd string PG

Next year Collison will leave to get the bag somewhere else, and we'll have to look on the FA market for a real starting PG

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
that would require everyone buying in

I can see the 3 PG rotation working cause I don't think Caruso and Collison have egos but the 3 C rotation won't work for sure. McGee has made it clear he wants to start, Cousins is still attempting to fix his career so he wants a bigger role than that. Dwight would have to be the odd man out and he's still productive enough that he shouldn't be the one sitting on the bench to appease those two.

Good point, and that would suck cuz Dwight has been great for us. I like McGee, and I think the three of them together offer a different type of center for opps to contend with.

But you might be right, the 3 C’s might be wishful thinking on my part.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I think Caruso is the one that's going to get the shaft playing time wise

Collison or Bradley will start, and Rondo will be demoted to the 3rd string PG

Next year Collison will leave to get the bag somewhere else, and we'll have to look on the FA market for a real starting PG

this is exactly what i'm scared of. i love his motor, defense, nose for the ball and intangibles. the stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet

but yeah of course i want collison. we need him

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Better double on every possession like your little brother :umad:

playoff harden? :dead:

full

Status
Not open for further replies.