2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
now that the season is about to start and I'm just now getting over the trades, I have to say, we will easily take the West. which team is stopping an AD-Lebron dual? :laff:
sometimes I forget how spoiled we are.

Only teams I think giving us problem is Philly and Nets with a 70% Durant

Karume

All Star
Daps
I need the Twitter brehs to post. Celebrity I'm about to go to work so I won't be able to watch the game and tweet.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Problem with LeBron being the primary ball handler it negates the "rest" LeBron gets.

He exerts a lot of energy bringing the ball up so you're not really seeing LeBron able to do other things.

Lakers must either add a legit PG or have someone other then LeBron bring the ball up a good number of times.

Its taking 7 to 8 seconds of dribbling every time up the court.

He deseperately wants to be Magic, but I don't think thats really what he needs to be. He should be above half court already getting ready to play off of AD.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Problem with LeBron being the primary ball handler it negates the "rest" LeBron gets.

He exerts a lot of energy bringing the ball up so you're not really seeing LeBron able to do other things.

Lakers must either add a legit PG or have someone other then LeBron bring the ball up a good number of times.

Its taking 7 to 8 seconds of dribbling every time up the court.

He deseperately wants to be Magic, but I don't think thats really what he needs to be. He should be above half court already getting ready to play off of AD.
he been doing that for 17 years that’s his game. But Lakers do need a pg and when ad get the ball on the block other players got to move around so far they just staying still

Status
Not open for further replies.