2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NUGGETS ARE A BETTER TEAM

AND LEBRON IS ACTUALLY THE REASON WE LOST TO INDIANA

BUT WE CLEARLY NEED BOTH PLAYERS.. AD IS JUST BETTER. GET OVER IT.

That is my point. If bron plays poorly the lakers lose, if he plays well the lakers win.

AD is just inconsequential as a first option. He is a sidekick.
He just needs to provide that reliable secondary scoring and ride Bron to a title, just like Kobe rode Shaq 3 times

:dame:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
That is my point. If bron plays poorly the lakers lose, if he plays well the lakers win.

He just needs to provide that reliable secondary scoring and ride Bron to a title, just like Kobe rode Shaq 3 times

AD is besting Bron in 4 of 5 major categories and he's a sidekick???

the dumb sh!t I read in this thread never ceases to amaze me

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

I DONT THINK U WATCHED THE GAME.. IT WAS THE TEAM DEFENSE THAT DID US IN. THE TEAMS BEEN IN A FUNK EVER SINCE AD SAT.. DONT BRING UP KOBE IN LEBRON DISCUSSIONS. THAT DEBATES BEEN SETTLED FOR QUITE SOME TIME.

BRON GROUPIES WHO COME IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE THEIR LOVE FOR THAT MAN IS OFF THE CHARTS WHY I STOPPED COMIN IN HERE. CMON BRUH U GOTA SEE HOW THIS IS A BAD LOOK.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Like @Sccit and company weren’t doing the same after the Indiana game :dwillhuh:

DIFFERENCE IS I WAS HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WHEN WE LOST .. I WAS SITTING THERE TEARING MY HAIR OUT WIT THOSE TERRIBLE LEBRON DECISIONS IN THE CLOSING SECONDS OF THAT GAME.

BRON GROUPIES ARE GENUINELY HAPPY AND U CAN TELL.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Jew ass @Sccit out there lookin like shyt again

Fukkin idiot lol
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.