2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I knew it. I remember the exact moment too brehs.

It was early in the Pacers game, Bron took it baseline and drove. He got fouled and I noticed he immediately grabbed around his groin area (nh) and subtly grimaced. After that he looked a lot slower and seemed more mindful of his movements.

Smmfh, this better not happen again.....:francis:

probably not that serious we just need to rest him. Will be a good opportunity for AD to show what he's really about. Pau used to keep the lakers moving when Kobe would miss 3-5 games here and there. AD gotta hold it down period....

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I knew it. I remember the exact moment too brehs.

It was early in the Pacers game, Bron took it baseline and drove. He got fouled and I noticed he immediately grabbed around his groin area (nh) and subtly grimaced. After that he looked a lot slower and seemed more mindful of his movements.

Smmfh, this better not happen again.....:francis:
Uhhhh your thoracic muscles are nowhere near your groin. It’s the group of muscles that forms your rib/mid to upper back.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
James first sustained the injury, a pull in the rib cage area, against the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday and played through it during Thursday's loss to the Milwaukee Bucks. James didn't require an MRI, but this is a significant issue and not just a load management situation, sources told ESPN.

Earlier this week, James said he didn't plan to miss any games this season for rest. James has also been dealing with a nagging groin issue recently, sources said. Last season a groin strain on Christmas Day derailed James and the Lakers' season.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sit lebron for tomorrow and have him ready for Xmas and do load management games moving forward. Don’t risk it, with his age and mileage nobody should question him load managing games.

Hope Kuz plays Sunday if Bron is out.
After bron talked bad about load management expect us to use non-serious injuries as excuses for load management. If bron kept his mouth shut they wouldnt be using these terms. Instead of thoracic muscle strain theyd just say sore back or something

Status
Not open for further replies.