2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
EHKp87uXkAAs6oS.jpg

Bron is a legit 6'10" in shoes :ohhh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Kuz already doing non contract drills, should be back in 2-3 weeks
They got so many perimeter players it might actually be nice to have Kuz out for the first few weeks, give the other guys more opportunity to get their shots and figure out who is making shyt happen and who isn't. Whittle down the rotation a bit by the time Kuzma gets back and starts taking up most of the usage for that unit. Cause it's gonna be hard to figure out who out of Caruso/Cook/Rondo/Bradley/Green/Novell/Daniels/KCP should be getting the rotation minutes if they're all splitting time there AND LeBron/AD/Kuzma are taking up all the usage.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
They got so many perimeter players it might actually be nice to have Kuz out for the first few weeks, give the other guys more opportunity to get their shots and figure out who is making shyt happen and who isn't. Whittle down the rotation a bit by the time Kuzma gets back and starts taking up most of the usage for that unit. Cause it's gonna be hard to figure out who out of Caruso/Cook/Rondo/Bradley/Green/Novell/Daniels/KCP should be getting the rotation minutes if they're all splitting time there AND LeBron/AD/Kuzma are taking up all the usage.
man norvell played so well..we forget he is a two way player lol

i think Kuz should be off the bench for LBJ

Cook
Caruso/Norvell
KCP
Kuz
Dwight

should be primary bench players...LBJ needs to be limited to 30-33 minutes a game...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
man norvell played so well..we forget he is a two way player lol

i think Kuz should be off the bench for LBJ

Cook
Caruso/Norvell
KCP
Kuz
Dwight

should be primary bench players...LBJ needs to be limited to 30-33 minutes a game...
I can't really think of anything to argue with that. Only thing that will be interesting to see going forward is if Dwight can start to eat into McGee's minutes and whether the Lakers really do pick up Iggy to take KCP's place.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Thomas Bryant is even worse. Dude is going to be a legit stretch 5 with shot blocking ability we just released

I ALWAYS HAD A GOOD FEELIN BOUT TB WHEN HE WAS WIT US.. I CAUGHT HIM IN THE G-LEAGUE N HE WAS DOMINATING. KNEW HE HAD THE POTENTIAL TO BLOW UP AND HE WILL THIS YEAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.