2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what do yall think bout justin Anderson? he just got cut by wiz
I half believe if he would of smacked Marcus Morris he would still be with the Wizards. Breh is going to have to really work on his shot if he joins the Lakers. He got square with Morris when the Lakers play the Knicks though.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AD's jumpshot has looked bad all preseason, I know he changed his form a little so hopefully he can get it right soon
I noticed that too. He's shooting form looks a little like Giannis's. :scust:

In 2017-2018 season his shot was pretty decent and looked real natural. I hope he didn't tinker too much.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I half believe if he would of smacked Marcus Morris he would still be with the Wizards. Breh is going to have to really work on his shot if he joins the Lakers. He got square with Morris when the Lakers play the Knicks though.

this breh reminds me of kj McDaniels... has all the tools defensively/athletically but cant seem to develop any type of an offensive game

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Why waste this genius in preseason :snoop:

lol - that's what I was thinking. No one would do that shyt in the preseason.

It was a typical Shaqin a Fool MVP move. He was faking a limp, totally took himself out of the play, then suddenly realized that he was open for the bucket. He didn't think through shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.