2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I still can't believe Brow is a Laker. This guy is so fukking good. :wow:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That year off did Melo a lot of good. He looked done just 2 years ago.
He looked good for Houston when they actually let him be apart of the offense. He only played 10 games but scored 20 pts like 4 times. his offense was solid. It was his defense that bothered Houston.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melo would be nice on the Lakers :wow:
His best fit is Portland. Dame and CJ are very decisive with the ball. He would disrupt the the lakers defensive identity.

his bad defense was overstated but teams were seeking him out and attacking him On defense in Houston and okc. That’s not happening in Portland for whatever reason

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
His best fit is Portland. Dame and CJ are very decisive with the ball. He would disrupt the the lakers defensive identity.

his bad defense was overstated but teams were seeking him out and attacking him On defense in Houston and okc. That’s not happening in Portland for whatever reason
His best fit is with Portland for sure. However, I think similar to Dwight/Rondo he would be excellent when used on a pitch count.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think Vogel went with McGee too long. Yea he was scoring but was hurting the defense and gave them a rhythm.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His best fit is with Portland for sure. However, I think similar to Dwight/Rondo he would be excellent when used on a pitch count.
Melo wouldn’t accept the type of specialties role they accepted. He’s getting consistent minutes in Portland with a consistent role

Status
Not open for further replies.