2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
If the Kings start losing maybe they'd trade Bogdanovic for Kuzma. shyt, knowing Vlade he might think he's getting a steal with that trade :manny:

This is one of those times you wish Jerry West was in the front office for some fleecing

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Y'all understand Kuz make like 1.8 million right? So if we trade him it'll have to be for someone around that salary. Unless we can also get them to take on KCP :mjlol:
You will definitely have to attach KCP if you want to get a better player..but at this point I will trade Kuz for Malik Beasley or Monte Morris/picks:yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kuzma does nothing. Would rather have had Melo. Getting paid millions to just run around the court. The fans need to bully him some more.
I said when Cousins got hurt the Lakers should sign Dwight and Melo :wow:

You will definitely have to attach KCP if you want to get a better player..but at this point I will trade Kuz for Malik Beasley or Monte Morris/picks:yeshrug:

I think you gotta start Kuz now (unless its teams like the Nuggets/Sixers, etc.)

Its not like Bron is super aggressive early anyway. Opens up spacing, etc.

Gotta figure out something to save this dude confidence. Starting has helped KCP...maybe it helps Kuz :manny:

Daps
If the Kings start losing maybe they'd trade Bogdanovic for Kuzma. shyt, knowing Vlade he might think he's getting a steal with that trade :manny:

This is one of those times you wish Jerry West was in the front office for some fleecing
source.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I said when Cousins got hurt the Lakers should sign Dwight and Melo :wow:

I think you gotta start Kuz now (unless its teams like the Nuggets/Sixers, etc.)

Its not like Bron is super aggressive early anyway. Opens up spacing, etc.

Gotta figure out something to save this dude confidence. Starting has helped KCP...maybe it helps Kuz :manny:

Load manage Lebron and let Kuz start is the only solution. After a few 30+ minute games he will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.