2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Puma took down his billboard too:mjlol:

R7rBR0n.jpg

Bet get this clown out the paint. This GOAT franchise shyt a privilege. Better get with the program or get the fukk on....
t9RcQTz.png

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lmao goat franchise

if you can't handle a little bit of bullying, how you gonna handle June?

Kuzma is legit tone deaf though. Even KCP had enough awareness to lay low and not add fuel to the fire. We saw how Kuz responded during and after the trade deadline, if he can't step up soon then we know who he REALLY is. :francis:

there's going to be a lot of tanking teams that are going to be doing fire sales.

I have my eye on Jae Crowder if Kuzma keeps acting up.

this dude thinks if he stans Bron on instagram that he's going to get protected. you saw what Bron did to his biggest groupie Lonzo :picard:
Wade: How we gonna turn this Cleveland thing around bro?
Bron: We? :mjpls:
Wade: Oh no, you been in the front office again? :lupe:
Bron: I know exactly how you can help :mjpls:
Wade: (looks at TV) **Dwayne Wade has been traded to Miami for an ocean front beach condo**
Wade:......really my nikka? :mjlol:
Bron: :lolbron:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wade: How we gonna turn this Cleveland thing around bro?
Bron: We? :mjpls:
Wade: Oh no, you been in the front office again? :lupe:
Bron: I know exactly how you can help :mjpls:
Wade: (looks at TV) **Dwayne Wade has been traded to Miami for an ocean front beach condo**
Wade:......really my nikka? :mjlol:
Bron: :lolbron:

LePlayer might be passive at times but LeGM is cutthroat. no one is safe. Kevin Love has anxiety and depression t'ill this day after Bron said he needs to stand in instead of standing out. :wow:

Which force is greater though? LeGM or Sugar mama Jeanie? :lupe:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
LePlayer might be passive at times but LeGM is cutthroat. no one is safe. Kevin Love has anxiety and depression t'ill this day after Bron said he needs to stand in instead of standing out. :wow:

Smh, this is a moment where we might need flabgic but he moved on to do frivolous tweeting.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

If Bron walked into Jeanies office right now and said "My back is kinda sore" Would she tell him to call the team masseuse, or would she break out the oils herself?

I think the answer is somewhere in there :lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.