2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
whats wrong with kuzma:francis::francis: he seems off at times
in my humble opinion i think he is the key to lakers wining the chip:yeshrug:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I thought the west was supposed to be so tough and you could lose on any given night. But now that the Lakers are back on top with Lebron the narratives changed.:jbhmm:

It was only right Lebron chose the GOAT franchise in the league over the rest of these poor shytty salty ones. They both get massive amounts of hate and always get the goalposts moved against them.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I thought the west was supposed to be so tough and you could lose on any given night. But now that the Lakers are back on top with Lebron the narratives changed.:jbhmm:

It was only right Lebron chose the GOAT franchise in the league over the rest of these poor shytty salty ones. They both get massive amounts of hate and always get the goalposts moved against them.
we got a very tough week coming up. Lets see how we do

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Did this old bytch say you have to load manage Danny Green :mjlol:
Are you sure that's a terrible idea? He's 33yo and collapsed in the playoffs both of the last two seasons. He used to be money in the playoffs so it's not nerves, he's just fading late now that he's getting older.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
For all the LeGM jokes, if he's responsible for half the moves they credit to him he's a top-5 GM. Last three squads he's been on have been mismatched messes with massive holes in the roster when he got there and he turned all three intro well-balanced machines by his 2nd year.

Lol at regular season being the most important thing for Rocket fans. I get it Sabo and harden will put on their scheduled disappearing act come april so might as well enjoy november til march :mjlol:

Lol at y’all suckers. I see the last decade haven’t humbled y’all enough:mjlol: I was doin light work talking shyt with Quik but now y’all bout get the whole arsenal thrown at your, chump ass nigguhs.

Yeah, the guy whose team stars ScamGawd and Sabo is gonna talk trash. You could go 60-2 the rest of the season with ballhogger and statpadder averaging 30-10-10 each and we'd still all know they were just priming for a playoff collapse. Name the best postseason in the last five years for either one. They make a joke of the game AND we know they sick when it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.