2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Just once I want to see this team play to its potential and not be down 15 to somebody in the first half every fukking game....

Play to its potential and slam the door on the weaker fish early...

I can go on but that said, credit is due to the squad and the coaches knowing how to close tight games. This experience is gonna repay itself in the playoffs when the games get tight and clutch plays need to be made. 16-2 is 16-2, its professional basketball and while it definitely isn't always pretty, they aren't losing the games they are supposed to win...

So I can be critical of several things but their crunch time D and the way they keep getting off the mat to win these games speaks louder...

Go Lakers!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I know Iggy is a name that’s been floating around as a buyout candidate but I’m interested in seeing what Memphis does with Jae Crowder at the deadline. Think he would be a good pickup for a contending team,

Someone mentioned him the other day, he’d be a huge pickup for us.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
they can’t even figure out to use ad to the best of his abilities.

agreed, that dumping it into him shyt isn't gonna fly in playoff time. We gotta make the game easier for him.

At least we're getting wins though. 16-2 is a very nice cushion as we work out our flaws

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I know Iggy is a name that’s been floating around as a buyout candidate but I’m interested in seeing what Memphis does with Jae Crowder at the deadline. Think he would be a good pickup for a contending team,

Someone mentioned him the other day, he’d be a huge pickup for us.

I've been watching him in the playoffs and he can't buy a shot. Just terrible in big games. But I honestly don't know what the better option is because right now Dudley is the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.