2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This offense is embarrassing. Lebron hasn't made an aggressive play with the ball since first quarter. Just dumping the ball to AD every possession

I’m sayin gtfoh with that shyt, this is about winning a championship we ain’t got time for this type of foolishness. AD would’ve gotten plenty of touches without doing this obvious ass shyt.

Win or lose I’m disappointed in how they played this shyt garbage to watch. :camby:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Vogel is trying to lose this game keeping this lineup in the whole quarter. Should have benched Javale and Green when he saw they were playing like clowns

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This game is just like the Clippers game. Just dump it down to AD and everybody get out the way. Team is so much better when Bron is aggressive

This does remind me of that game, except we have no excuse at this point to be using that type of strategy. And I gotta emphasize how absolutely garbage out so called shooters have been overall this season. All of them, fukkin trash....

Status
Not open for further replies.