2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I can't watch but just checked for the first time tonight and LeBron is +41 in 17 minutes of play? :dwillhuh:

edit: So that checks out to a 34-11 start to the game with him in, Hawks immediately make a 19-6 run against the Lakers when he goes out, but then he comes back for another 29-11 run to finish the half.

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Been so long since we seen a Laker team dominate like they supposed to no matter who the opp is. :wow: Let’s pray they stay healthy and continue the tempo and defensive prowess they have been showing. I still believe they need to trade for 1/2 more playmaker or shooter but this team can go far with the current squad.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
lebron has really shown how great he is as a passer this season. teams got to get back and defend the lakers fastbreak cause Lebron can hit anyone fullcourt it seems.

I think the more surprising thing lately has been how he's racked up all these assists without that many turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.