2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If he leaves, I think he goes to raptors because of Masai. I don’t see him coming here at all based on his comments

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I'm going to the game tonight, and I'm gonna try my hardest not to boo KCP. I don't really think we should boo breh cuz he's a Laker, and I think it makes the fans look weak, but if he does some dumb shyt ..... :stopitslime: :camby:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm going to the game tonight, and I'm gonna try my hardest not to boo KCP. I don't really think we should boo breh cuz he's a Laker, and I think it makes the fans look weak, but if he does some dumb shyt ..... :stopitslime: :camby:

how much are nosebleeds? :lupe:

I wanna hit up staples when the hawks go.

Nosebleeds are usually $25 here, but they’re $125 when the Lakers come in a few weeks :rudy:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
how much are nosebleeds? :lupe:

I wanna hit up staples when the hawks go.

Nosebleeds are usually $25 here, but they’re $125 when the Lakers come in a few weeks :rudy:

Nosebleeds are $125 and up. Every time I go to a game it's always a "hook up" from someone I know. Usually a suite or at least bottom level. This time I'm 7 rows from the floor :banderas: :win:

Now we just need to win the game! Nothing worse than going to a game to see a loss :sadbron:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nosebleeds are $125 and up. Every time I go to a game it's always a "hook up" from someone I know. Usually a suite or at least bottom level. This time I'm 7 rows from the floor :banderas: :win:

Now we just need to win the game! Nothing worse than going to a game to see a loss :sadbron:

damn that’s regular shyt for y’all. And I’m complaining lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Definitely could see that. Honestly I’ve been wondering if the Embiid/Simmons tandem doesn’t work will Embiid also go to TDot and with Siakam/Giannis become a vicious West African big 3.
Doesn't make basketball sense. Bad spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.