2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I told you Bron gotta figure out how to play with AD..

I think its going to be a slow start/standing watching going on until Bron figures out how to play off of AD. Once he does...its a wrap....just going to take time imo.

True.

Just like it took a little minute for Bron and Wade to work the kinks out. Once they CLICK its game time

Karume

All Star
Daps
@Karume

PERHAPS U SHOULD START AN LWO INSTAGRAM...

INSTAGRAM IS FAR MORE POPPIN THAN TWITTER THESE DAYS....IF U GIVE LWO THE LOGIN+PASSWORD IN OUR DISCORD CHANNEL, WE CAN ALL HELP RUN IT + CONTRIBUTE REGULARLY.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ALL LAKER RELATED PAGES AS WELL.
I've thought about that. Sharing the account doesn't promote the brand well. In order to get #lwo recognized we need to spread it around. Otherwise it would look like one person was spamming. We just need people to add the hash tag #lwo to any Lakers related posts they make Twitter and instagram.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I've thought about that. Sharing the account doesn't promote the brand well. In order to get #lwo recognized we need to spread it around. Otherwise it would look like one person was spamming. We just need people to add the hash tag #lwo to any Lakers related posts they make Twitter and instagram.

IF U DONT DO IT, I WILL

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
x06yb6rzwfq31.jpg

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.