2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Crazy thing is I thought LeBron would go back to shooting 54% with AD on floor and that AD would be shooting like 57.

Truth is....waaayyyyy too many AD isos. He needs to be cutting to the hoop and getting position in the paint where he can go up quickly. Offense has way more potential, but Bron gotta run more action plays. Not just dump it down to AD so he can "rest"

I guess we can't have it both ways. If bron gonna go hard on D he's gonna have to rest on O which means AD isos. In preseason when Bron said AD would be the main guy this is what he meant.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I guess we can't have it both ways. If bron gonna go hard on D he's gonna have to rest on O which means AD isos. In preseason when Bron said AD would be the main guy this is what he meant.
I think there's a healthy compromise though.

If Kuz can get going then you're only playing Bron 30 to 32 mins. So he'll have more energy. I think he rests some possesions cause he knows he's playing 35/36 mins.

Still need another wing defender.

I think Bron can currently guard a healthy PG..not a Kawhi. So need another defender. Unless the plan is to double Kawhi (leave Bron on PG).

Dwight's ability to rotate/switch defensively has been saving the Lakers.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think there's a healthy compromise though.

If Kuz can get going then you're only playing Bron 30 to 32 mins. So he'll have more energy. I think he rests some possesions cause he knows he's playing 35/36 mins.

Still need another wing defender.

I think Bron can currently guard a healthy PG..not a Kawhi. So need another defender. Unless the plan is to double Kawhi (leave Bron on PG).

Dwight's ability to rotate/switch defensively has been saving the Lakers.

i think rondo will help too in terms of running plays with AD so it's not too much iso

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On point :russ:

omOS1gp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.