2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not to pick at old wounds, but I aint gonna lie Stephen A Smith's toxicity after Kobe's death really killed my interest in this season, and signing Dion Waiters doesn't exactly reignite it.

I hope I snap out of it by playoff time but I just don't care to watch right now

What has SAS been doing since Kobe died?

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
LA brehs where are some spots downtown y’all recommend? I can’t afford far ass Hollywood all weekend. Hip hop and reggae preferred but trying to go directly after the game tonight.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
LA brehs where are some spots downtown y’all recommend? I can’t afford far ass Hollywood all weekend. Hip hop and reggae preferred but trying to go directly after the game tonight.

The Reserve is usually hip hop oriented, Friday's could be Latin night though check the Instagram. If you looking for something a little different Clifton's a cool spot, got about 3 different floors with different settings.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’ll be in attendance breh and even tho my track record for cowboys games is rough, I’m confident the same doesn’t apply for the nba :jawalrus:

Give thanks for your presence. I blame the Cowboys for failing you. Good thing the Lakers are the GOAT franchise in all professional sports....:wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Where the fukk these bytch nikkaz gettin all them roster spots from? I don’t give a two steppin fukk about no Noah out here. Dwight gon ‘bow the shyt out that dust head feggit.

Status
Not open for further replies.