2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It disgusts me how much more aggressive he's been this season. He just needed to get away from his dumbass father and LA. He was never gonna reach his potential in the City of Angels.
I gotta give credit to their shooting coach, he really fixed both his and Ingrams jumper in a summer. Jeanie needs to throw whatever money at him or atleast ask Kuzma to work with him

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a legit bucket getter. If his head straight dude gonna be a problem with the second unit. Can put the ball on the floor, create his own shot, not afraid to take big shots and a solid defender. Lakers might have made a huge come up

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I gotta give credit to their shooting coach, he really fixed both his and Ingrams jumper in a summer. Jeanie needs to throw whatever money at him or atleast ask Kuzma to work with him
Are we gonna act like he wasn't listening to his dad while he was in LA and refusing to work on that stuff? They were the ones saying everything was fine, he was better than Steph Curry, etc.

He had two fukking years to make those adjustments and refused. That's not even mentioning his lack of effort on a regular basis. Dude was just going through the motions half the time.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
naw we need thst unstable fukkery tbh. Luzma been pure trash, AD and Bron shrink in the clutch. dude bball iq too low to know he aint good so he aint scared of the moment. Got a good feeling bout this like I did with Dwightn

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Are we gonna act like he wasn't listening to his dad while he was in LA and refusing to work on that stuff? They were the ones saying everything was fine, he was better than Steph Curry, etc.

He had two fukking years to make those adjustments and refused. That's not even mentioning his lack of effort on a regular basis. Dude was just going through the motions half the time.
He did make changes to his jumper after the rookie year, I am not gonna bring LaVar up because that is irrelevant to the team helping him. Lakers had no shooting coach during his whole tenure. What is the excuse for Ingram? The guy known to be in the gym? Lakers didn't encourage him at all at taking 3s, Ingram was pretty good in college from the 3 too, instead Lakers let him completely ignore that part of the game all his time here.

Pels shooting coach has tweaked Lonzo's jumper even more than his 2nd year and got rid of the Ingram catapult form in a short summer.

There is a LA factor because of distractions/etc but I never saw Lonzo/Ingram as the guys to get distracted, both are mainly around basketball. I have never read or heard about Lonzo refusing to work on things because of LaVar? LaVar did say ridiculous things but he always said that was LaVar saying it and doesn't mean much

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He did make changes to his jumper after the rookie year, I am not gonna bring LaVar up because that is irrelevant to the team helping him. Lakers had no shooting coach during his whole tenure. What is the excuse for Ingram? The guy known to be in the gym? Lakers didn't encourage him at all at taking 3s, Ingram was pretty good in college from the 3 too, instead Lakers let him completely ignore that part of the game all his time here.

Pels shooting coach has tweaked Lonzo's jumper even more than his 2nd year and got rid of the Ingram catapult form in a short summer.

There is a LA factor because of distractions/etc but I never saw Lonzo/Ingram as the guys to get distracted, both are mainly around basketball. I have never read or heard about Lonzo refusing to work on things because of LaVar? LaVar did say ridiculous things but he always said that was LaVar saying it and doesn't mean much
But Ingram improved each season in LA. He's just continuing his progression in NO.

Lonzo's whole demeanor was "I don't give a fukk" while he was in LA. Does he really need coaching to try? He's flying around the court and driving to the hoop WAY more than he ever did in LA. Is coaching the reason he shot 41% from the fukking line? :martin:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
But Ingram improved each season in LA. He's just continuing his progression in NO.

Lonzo's whole demeanor was "I don't give a fukk" while he was in LA. Does he really need coaching to try? He's flying around the court and driving to the hoop WAY more than he ever did in LA. Is coaching the reason he shot 41% from the fukking line? :martin:
Not talking about game, just the shooting. He did improve but Lakers also ignored shooting development. Luke and friends were good at defensive development because Ingram has fallen off that end in NOLA like Randle. However they didn't care about shooting enough to address it, remember the bad fts from the team and Luke didn't do anything about it?

I dont agree with the bolded, he did have games where he looked uninterested but I will throw that at being young. He also had games where he showed hustle more than anyone and had stretches where he looked like he figured it out before injury. If you want to blame Lavar, I will blame him for Lonzo's early development in basketball life. Lonzo's game is that of a AAU kid..run and gun. And because of that his shooting/layups/handles were all limited. Even with the Pelicans, he has long way to go in the layup department. He couldn't make one to save his life last night in OT.

My main point is just shooting and I didn't see Lakers making that effort before this year. Guys like Phil Handy and Mike Penberthy should have been there for the young guys rather than whatever Luke had

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what he does better than Lance :ld:

He’s a straight up better scorer than Lance and despite being a weaker playmaker than Lance, he’s pretty good at driving and dishing to punish rotations.

Most importantly, he’s not a shooter that needs lots of touches to heat up. You have to respect him even when he’s bricked a couple because one catch and shoot three will get him into rhythm.

You’ll hate him at times but he’ll be killing the 4th best defensive player at there.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Smfh, we would get this idiot right before we gotta play Giannis.

Let’s get to that tho, what we gon do tonight brehs? We finally gon see a trill performance against a top team or these a$$holes gon shyt the bed again? :jbhmm:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Smfh, we would get this idiot right before we gotta play Giannis.

Let’s get to that tho, what we gon do tonight brehs? We finally gon see a trill performance against a top team or these a$$holes gon shyt the bed again? :jbhmm:
I think the Lakers comin with flamethrowers tonight

Bron is goin off tonight...

Sunday’s game will be a playoff game FOR ME.

:sadcam:

I hate the Clippers

Status
Not open for further replies.