2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He was doing it for a little while and then regressed back to the mean.

Low-key if y'alls little point guards could just hit their fukking open shots you'd be title favorites right now. Rondo/Caruso/Bradley only shooting about 35% from three when with the easy-ass shots they get they really should be in the 38-40% range minimum. It's pathetic to be a small guard in the modern NBA and not be able to hit wide-open threes on a consistent basis.

Also how did Kuzma fall all the way to 31% from deep? He's become the ideal no-3-and-no-D forward. :picard:

FALL?

KUZMA SHOT 30% FROM 3 LAST YEAR AND STARTED THIS SEASOM SHOOTIN 20%

HES ACTUALLY DOIN BETTER

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Should i be worrried flying to LA this weekend brehs?

Also does nba have standing room tickets like nfl? I wanna get lakers clippers tickets but not trying to spend more than 80 cash cause I just dropped 350 on lakers bucks tickets

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Should i be worrried flying to LA this weekend brehs?

Also does nba have standing room tickets like nfl? I wanna get lakers clippers tickets but not trying to spend more than 80 cash cause I just dropped 350 on lakers bucks tickets

you shouldn’t be worried

and nah no standing room tickets. You might be able to get nose bleed tix for 80

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
you shouldn’t be worried

and nah no standing room tickets. You might be able to get nose bleed tix for 80

Damn that’s wack. But maybe we’ll do the nose bleeds for 80.

Does it cost bread to enter staples? I can’t remember. Last time I was there was to see Kobe in his last year play the spurs :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.