2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bad/soft AD....still won and he had 30+

I do think the reality is Bron should start off in the post in a late game situation (good job Vogel).

AD cutting and moving off of that.

Risky dumping it down to AD and risky with Bron just dribbling outside (Lakers don't have those kinda shooters for that)

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers make the games hard for themselves

Bron and AD in the post and it's not fair. Bron and AD shoot way too many jumpers

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
James won us this with that clutch ass fadeaway!
Bron at the top of the key drives just aren't what they use to be anymore. Just not as explosive and the Lakers don't have those kinda shooters.

Bron be catching the ball at the elbow late in games. No need for the dribble drives.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Bron at the top of the key drives just aren't what they use to be anymore. Just not as explosive and the Lakers don't have those kinda shooters.

Bron be catching the ball at the elbow late in games. No need for the dribble drives.

The spacing isn't the same because of how they are trying to use Davis in the post

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Its crazy how Danny Green isn't on the floor to end games. You would think he'd be the guy out there for that (dont get me wrong KCP has earned it)

Playoff time he's gotta be a consistent double figure scorer and a guy you can count on to make a couple open shots late in the 4th.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Its crazy how Danny Green isn't on the floor to end games. You would think he'd be the guy out there for that (dont get me wrong KCP has earned it)

Playoff time he's gotta be a consistent double figure scorer and a guy you can count on to make a couple open shots late in the 4th.
He has made it very easy for him to be traded this summer, better hope he has a good playoff run

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Bad/soft AD....still won and he had 30+

I do think the reality is Bron should start off in the post in a late game situation (good job Vogel).

AD cutting and moving off of that.

Risky dumping it down to AD and risky with Bron just dribbling outside (Lakers don't have those kinda shooters for that)
He wasn't soft at all....the rep just gave Theis the red carpet....dude fouled him all game

Status
Not open for further replies.