2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
season games are not play off games because players play to survive the next round... it wont be the same.
No shyt. But we got the vet who’ve been there and won rings. They know what’s up. With AD on the team it only adds more. I expect the team to play better come playoffs. We’re already one of the best teams record wise, And we’ve all seen how they can play when it matters (first 20 or so games).

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No bullshyt, I’ve really begun to believe that we’ve been watching in game load management for the past few weeks. I look at it this way, if the team goes all out they risk peaking too early or getting injured.

Sure we could use an extra player or two but overall I think the chemistry of this team and them playing more focused with purpose will make the difference.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Vogel gave a real answer about Cousins today, I dont expect him to play at all. Still stupid that we kept him, he could have rehabbed with the team and re-signed next season

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
No bullshyt, I’ve really begun to believe that we’ve been watching in game load management for the past few weeks. I look at it this way, if the team goes all out they risk peaking too early or getting injured.

Sure we could use an extra player or two but overall I think the chemistry of this team and them playing more focused with purpose will make the difference.
It’s been load management from the start tbh, no one is really going a true 100%.

This team reminds me of those later Duncan teams, cruising through the regular season and being more of a playoff team.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ramona said JR worked out with us already, with LeBron and AD liking his workout shyt on IG..decision will be made soon

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What the hell would we sign JR Smith for? He's not a PG and he's too short to be the wing defender we need
There are no good options left anymore, everyone is taken. This is just to replace Troy Daniels because in playoffs you would rather have JR than Troy Daniels.

It's sad that Rob couldn't get one pg or wing defender lol.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
They didnt even sign jeff green, look at his statline tonight..I know its Warriors but still
jeff green either is solid or trash but would been good for at least 10 points on a given night.
But covington is just better then kuz his worse skill looks more solid then what kuz is giving us not to mention dude is blocking a lot of shots another 4 vs the warriors. He would been perfect as someone to throw at kawhi or pg and at least make them think about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.