2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He’s playing for Knicks right now :beli:
"It’s just crazy,” he said. “I was here [in the home locker room] with St. John’s. Now I am back to play for the Knicks. For a guy from New York who grew up a fan of both? It’s just incredible.”

“But I am sure it’s going to be a very different experience than playing for St. John’s,” Harkless said. “That was amazing, so I can only imagine how this is going to be.”

Harkless said that getting to play home games at the Garden was an important factor in his choice to attend St. John’s.

He's not asking for a buyout:francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
"It’s just crazy,” he said. “I was here [in the home locker room] with St. John’s. Now I am back to play for the Knicks. For a guy from New York who grew up a fan of both? It’s just incredible.”

“But I am sure it’s going to be a very different experience than playing for St. John’s,” Harkless said. “That was amazing, so I can only imagine how this is going to be.”

Harkless said that getting to play home games at the Garden was an important factor in his choice to attend St. John’s.

He's not asking for a buyout:francis:
:beli:

Status
Not open for further replies.