2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Win #40

BogusAlarmingGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Did Bron just stop getting calls once he got to LA?
LeBron didn’t get calls like that lol now that he’s on the Lakers ya see it

It’s no reason why he didn’t have 10 FTA in Miami/second stint Cleveland

There’s a reason he would be tight at refs and not get back on D arguing :lolbron:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Was lookin forward to see booker play even tho I was gettin home late tonight. I turn on the tube and booker already checked out :francis:

I’ll take the dub, even tho I wanted to see some real west coast ball tonight :francis:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron didn’t get calls like that lol now that he’s on the Lakers ya see it

It’s no reason why he didn’t have 10 FTA in Miami/second stint Cleveland

There’s a reason he would be tight at refs and not get back on D arguing :lolbron:

I was told because he was a bytch

He have not gotten more than 5 fouls a game for the last 6 years

:stopitslime:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
the media is forcefully ignoring it.. or maybe driving a narrative...but LBJ is coasting right now.

he is letting the rest of the team get comfortable and its working... he is basically just passing the ball and working on his 3 ball...

the following takes are no longer being said..

KCP is a bust and stealing lakers money...(2nd best 2 guard on the team since teams wont back away from DG)
AB is over the hill (last 10 games shooting 50% from 3 and 10 ppg) last 5 shooting 63.4% :scusthov:)

Dwight howard is done....(nope)

if you look closely.. they are getting the play off roster accommodated.. if RONDO gets into playoff Rondo one last time...and LBJ stops playing the 2 guard position (he plays it a lot.. i might be crazy but i see him setting picks off and staying on the 3 line at the top right/left to either shoot a 3 or cut to the basket) it will be a whole new season for the lakers during the play offs.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
the media is forcefully ignoring it.. or maybe driving a narrative...but LBJ is coasting right now.

he is letting the rest of the team get comfortable and its working... he is basically just passing the ball and working on his 3 ball...

the following takes are no longer being said..

KCP is a bust and stealing lakers money...(2nd best 2 guard on the team since teams wont back away from DG)
AB is over the hill (last 10 games shooting 50% from 3 and 10 ppg) last 5 shooting 63.4% :scusthov:)

Dwight howard is done....(nope)

if you look closely.. they are getting the play off roster accommodated.. if RONDO gets into playoff Rondo one last time...and LBJ stops playing the 2 guard position (he plays it a lot.. i might be crazy but i see him setting picks off and staying on the 3 line at the top right/left to either shoot a 3 or cut to the basket) it will be a whole new season for the lakers during the play offs.

I don't think any of that has to do with Bron tbh. Bradley's been on the shelf the past 4 years, last time he played 50 games was as a Celtic. If he's healthy he can play. Dwight made a personal change since if he didn't he wasn't playing basketball again outside of China or Big 3, KCP has a lesser role which fits him because of Green and Bradley.

He is coasting though and I'm surprised Laker fans can't tell or at least haven't said more about it. To start the year he was sitting on the bench at the end of games sweaty as fukk, had a whole postgame interview sitting down. Then late in the 4th of one game he couldn't finish yelling at Green for not getting back on D since he was out of breath. It's been a good few months since he's gone all out both ends. Full court passes that keep getting intercepted, lazy overall play, etc not very Lebron like if he's interested in the game.

He can't sit games like Kawhi and Lakers aren't blowing teams out or holding leads so he can sit out second halves like Giannis, so I'm for him doing whatever he's gotta do.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I don't think any of that has to do with Bron tbh. Bradley's been on the shelf the past 4 years, last time he played 50 games was as a Celtic. If he's healthy he can play. Dwight made a personal change since if he didn't he wasn't playing basketball again outside of China or Big 3, KCP has a lesser role which fits him because of Green and Bradley.

He is coasting though and I'm surprised Laker fans can't tell or at least haven't said more about it. To start the year he was sitting on the bench at the end of games sweaty as fukk, had a whole postgame interview sitting down. Then late in the 4th of one game he couldn't finish yelling at Green for not getting back on D since he was out of breath. It's been a good few months since he's gone all out both ends. Full court passes that keep getting intercepted, lazy overall play, etc not very Lebron like if he's interested in the game.

He can't sit games like Kawhi and Lakers aren't blowing teams out or holding leads so he can sit out second halves like Giannis, so I'm for him doing whatever he's gotta do.
yeh.. the narratives part, i dont mean it has to do with LBJ but rather people are now quiet about it as those players are panning out..

and to add to the point, usually when lbj wants to go for 30, he wil start to dribble the fukk out of the ball. RIGHT NOW he is not top 10 in 7+ dribles/ 3 to 6 dribles while leading the league in assist....
he players the off ball guard at a CRAZY 34% of the time.. barely plays the 3....

he is doing things that the skip baylesses of the world will not account for because it drives narratives of recognition... dude is having a season as a brand new player in a complete different role....it can get so much better and few wants to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.