2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
EQJHLkKUwAAPynV

Welcome to LWO Mr. Collison

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
that fakkit sixpack out here slandering Jeanie to shreds over this shyt :mjlol: nevermind the fact both Jeanie and Rob probably weren't working for like a week or so because of obvious circumstances. This season is rough all around y'all we gotta just roll with what we got and be grateful we're apart of this laker nation shyt win or lose :yeshrug:

I really hope we can at least get Darren Collison though.....we got to make at least some improvement

You know i’m actually happy that the front office and Bron decided to go to war with the team as is this playoff season. It speaks to the confidence they have and the chemistry they’ve built. I also think everyone learned a valuable lesson from the fiasco that was last year’s trade deadline and how it poisoned the team’s chemistry and focus.

I think this team as constructed can pretty easily handle any team in the playoffs EXCEPT for the Clippers. That one is going to be a battle royale and could go 7 games. But this IS capable team

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They are straight up refusing to call any fouls on Houston. They're hacking/grabbing AD on every play. :dwillhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.