2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I really have no interest in watching or talking about basketball...I think I'm going to shut it down for the rest of the season....Watching the Lakers play would only make me more depressed.

honestly this is how i feel. too many memories with the game and kobe was in a lot of them

feel like basketball died with me today

Mamba’s work off the court, his post career and his love for his family transcends everything else

he showed us how to live. even in his last twitter post he set an example

this loss hurts like MJ and Avicii :mjcry:

fukkkkkkkk

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been crying all day brehs. Can barely eat or drink. Just devastated. Stan wars aside I’m a fan of the game first and the love and respect I have for Kobe on and off the court is unparalleled. Of all the ways to go...I just can’t get over it. This may be the darkest day in NBA history. RIP to an absolute fukking legend.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I got older, I found myself going back and appreciating all of Kobe’s moments and his skill set.

It makes me sad that I didn’t really start to appreciate exactly how amazing he was until after he retired even though I’ve always been adamant that he was the 2nd best SG of all time.

not even MJ and Prince hit me this hard.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Smfh, this is not what I wanted to bring me back to LA but there’s no way I won’t be at the memorial it’s a must especially since I couldn’t make it for Nip.

I can’t believe I’m even speaking as if this shyt true.....:snoop:
Breh, anybody 25-40 yrs old who grew up in L.A. in the early 2000s should try to make it to the memorial. This was the gawd during your youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.