2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yes we are :beli:

We just struggle against certain matchups because of how we're built
A lot of these guys aren't capable. You really trusting Javale, Bradley, Rondo, Kuzma to play consistent in a series against the Clippers or Bucks?

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes we are :beli:

We just struggle against certain matchups because of how we're built
teams with a lot of length and D :dame:

i hope nuggets and clippers face each other, because there is no way this team can take out the nuggets, clippers and bucks/76ers in one post season

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these guys aren't capable. You really trusting Javale, Bradley, Rondo, Kuzma to play consistent in a series against the Clippers or Bucks?

The Clippers/Bucks/Celtics etc all have high energy wings/forwards, which we don't really have. It's a matchup nightmare, but it doesn't necessarily mean we're not a damn good team

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
teams with a lot of length and D :dame:

i hope nuggets and clippers face each other, because there is no way this team can take out the nuggets, clippers and bucks/76ers in one post season
Nuggets ain't shyt. Lakers aren't worried about them. I don't think the sixers have the offense to beat the Lakers either.

Clippers and Bucks beat the Lakers tho

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
So I’m wondering is Vogel saving the Bron/AD pick&roll for the playoffs or something. The few times they’ve run it this tear it’s been automatic buckets.
They're gonna spam it in the playoffs with AD at the five and shooters all around them

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The Clippers/Bucks/Celtics etc all have high energy wings/forwards, which we don't really have. It's a matchup nightmare, but it doesn't necessarily mean we're not a damn good team
Those are the elite teams you gotta face in the playoffs though. Team as currently constructed are underdogs against the Clippers and Bucks. Gotta be proactive and address these concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.