2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That
Vogel cant leave McGee out there too long. Just crazy
This game shows how bad they need a back up 4 as well. They can't afford to go small against teams like this. Lakers bigs having enough trouble keeping Kanter off when actually guarding him. When they leave to contest a shot it's a wrap. Kuz isn't good enough at rebounding or putting his body to help at the rim. It'd be different if he was actually scoring to make up for it but since he's so inconsistent it just ain't working.

Daps
The Lakers can & probably will win this game but I’ve been saying all year this team has glaring issues that need to be addressed or a 68 win season won’t even make it to June

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
13 offensive rebounds for boston smh

enes kanter is killing them they just need to foul him out

celts have no bench

mcgee should not have come back in

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
That

This game shows how bad they need a back up 4 as well. They can't afford to go small against teams like this. Lakers bigs having enough trouble keeping Kanter off when actually guarding him. When they leave to contest a shot it's a wrap. Kuz isn't good enough at rebounding or putting his body to help at the rim. It'd be different if he was actually scoring to make up for it but since he's so inconsistent it just ain't working.
thats why i want kuz to be gone dude cant do anything else to help cant rebound box out defend playmake he cant help in any way. Not t mention hes shooting shytty leaning shots that arent hitting anything

Mars

Superstar
Daps
* Kuzma is -19....He played a terrible all-around 1st half.

* Our bigs are getting killed in transition and on the boards
* We need to tighten up our dribble-drive defense. Some of Boston's offensive rebounds are a by-product of the Celtic guards getting in the lane.

* Why bring AD back in a big game like this just to play him limited minutes?... Makes no sense to me

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Instead of chasing a backup 3 I almost think it's worth having Kuz playing the 3 and find a bigger Stretch 4 that can rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.