2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes from Flint so at least he’d be close to home. Why the fukk Rose ain’t just sign with us? Thotma just need to grow up...:to:

Truth be told tho, I dunno if Bron ever got over how things went with him and Rose in Cleveland. Might be more smoke than fire.

I follow Bron on social media and he's always giving Rose props. I think it was just an unfortunate situation in cleveland, never really had the opportunity to gel cause Rose was hurt with his ankle.

This is probably the first year where I wouldn't be mad if we don't make a trade. Maybe pick up someone from the buyout and we're good. I think ultimately another team will outbid us casue Jeanie won't let Kuz get traded.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I follow Bron on social media and he's always giving Rose props. I think it was just an unfortunate situation in cleveland, never really had the opportunity to gel cause Rose was hurt with his ankle.

This is probably the first year where I wouldn't be mad if we don't make a trade. Maybe pick up someone from the buyout and we're good. I think ultimately another team will outbid us casue Jeanie won't let Kuz get traded.

That’s good to know. Honestly I know it’s pipe dream but I’d love it if they bought out Rose. But I’m with you, I’m cool with us signing a guy and making no trades.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s good to know. Honestly I know it’s pipe dream but I’d love it if they bought out Rose. But I’m with you, I’m cool with us signing a guy and making no trades.

them feggit ass clippers supposedly made an inquiry.

Rose is too trill to be a bum ass Clipper. We might need to trade for him to save him from that swagless franchise.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
them feggit ass clippers supposedly made an inquiry.

Rose is too trill to be a bum ass Clipper. We might need to trade for him to save him from that swagless franchise.

I couldn’t stand for seeing a stand up real live nikka like Rose ending up in a trash situation like that. Especially with a faggit like goerghe pawel....:scust:

We can’t give Pistons all our 2030 picks or something? :why:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
McGee been in the game too long. Time to sit him. He's moving slow again, not in position at all and making no hustle plays outside of when some drives right towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.